225mm / 9 Inch PRONET AbrasiveNet hook and loop discs to fit on a dry wall sanding machine or an orbital sander that takes a 225mm diameter disc. These discs are designed with performance and extraction in mind, with a full face mesh design and an open weave backing paired with a high quality long-lasting Aluminium Oxide grain, our PRONET AbrasiveNet discs are the perfect upgrade to your sanding experience.
Grit Sizes: P40, P60, P80, P120, P150 & P180
Number of Holes: Thousands of holes (Mesh Design)
Face Attachment: Hook and Loop
Number of Discs: Packs of 5 & 10 Discs
What is PRONET?
- PRONET is an aluminium oxide abrasive net in disc and sheet form
- PRONET enables the dust-free dry sanding of numerous surfaces producing a surface finish for the application of various surface coatings
- PRONET has proven to give a longer life than conventional abrasives
- Hard and soft wood, veneers, chipboard, MDF and Strand board
- Ferrous and non-ferrous metals
- Paint and lacquer sanding
- Body Filler and primer