PRONET MaxNet is a redesigned abrasive sanding disc with a true dust-free sanding experience. With a much improved weave over the PRONET AbrasiveNet discs, MaxNet provides an excellent surface finish with maximum dust extraction.
This product is a perfect replacement for your current sanding discs and is a brilliant mesh sanding alternative to any product on the market. MaxNet is perfect for use on many materials (as listed) but is mainly designed for use in the automotive market. Try it for yourself!
Brand: PRONET MaxNet
Disc Size: 125mm (5 Inches) Diameter
Grain Type: Aluminium Oxide
Backing Type: Hook and Loop (Velcro)
Number of Holes: High Quality Mesh Design for maximum dust extraction through the whole face of the disc)
Grit Sizes Available: P40, P60, P80, P120, P180, P240, P320, P400 & P600
Pack Quantity: Packs of 10
What is PRONET MaxNet?
- MaxNet is an aluminium oxide, redesigned from the AbrasiveNet discs with an improved weave for even more dust extraction.
- MaxNet enables the dust-free dry sanding of numerous surfaces producing a high quality, consistant surface finish, for the application of various surface coatings.
- MaxNet has proven to give a longer life than conventional abrasives and outperforms on dust extraction.
- PRONET has a high quality 'Hook and Loop' backing, with an amazing weave for increased sanding performance and dust extraction.
What applications can PRONET MaxNet be used on?
- Hard and soft wood, veneers, chipboard, MDF and Strand board
- Ferrous and non-ferrous metals
- Paint and lacquer sanding
- Body Filler and primer